Friday, December 4, 2015

Review : Etude House Blink Blink Eye Stick 08 Ivory Baby Star

Hey again to you guys. Today, I have an eyeshadow stick review. It is from Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick. Mine is in number 8 Ivory Baby Star. They do have quite some pretty colours to choose from.


I bought this 2 years ago for about IDR 40.000. It was really really cheap for an eyeshadow stick that is as beautiful as this.


These are the promotional pictures that Etude House released about 2 years ago.

They are all so gorgeous. Now that I'm looking at the colours again, I wished I had got more colours from this line.

Okay, onto the review.

I'm so sorry if all of the products that I'm reviewing isn't new. I've been using this product ever since I got it and I really really like it.

This is what my product looks like. I tried my best to get the best shot. But, oh well, I'm not that pro either.


This is how much product I have left. And this product sure goes a really long way. I still have this much after using this for 2 years.


The colour is so so gorgeous and I really want to try the other colours as well.

This is the swatch of the product on the back of my hand.

The product glided on very smoothly and creamy. I really like the texture of the product. Because of its creaminess, this product doesn't leave any fallouts. That's why I don't really like to use powdery glitter shadows.

It isn't that pigmented on first and third swipe. However, it got really pigmented at 5 swipes. I could get used to this. Haha.

On the tenth swipe, I reached its full opacity, though I didn't really see much of a difference with the fifth swipe. I think five swipes is enough for me.

This is the product after I rubbed it hard once. Honestly, I wouldn't rub my hands that hard, especially if I were to rub my eyes that hard. However, I don't think this product is very much smudgeproof. I don't really mind this part though.


And this is the product under running water. I did a mistake here by rubbing my hands first before running my hand under water. That's why I'm showing this picture later. This product is waterproof, only if I don't rub it after that obviously.

bonus picture from recent application for better view of the product


This is me wearing the product on my inner corners. It doesn't show up that well on camera and it looks more natural. In real life, it looks really pretty. I really really love this product. I always wear this product whenever I wear eyeliner. AND, it lasted all day for me.

In the promotional picture, the model put the eyeshadow on top of her upper eyelid. I never use this product for that, though. I always use this product on my inner corners and it brightens up my eyes really well, although I don't have any eyebags.

So, here are the pros and cons of this product :

Pros
  • really cheap for a good quality product (IDR 40.000)
  • waterproof
  • the colour is VERY pretty
  • lasted all day
  • brightens up my eyes really well
Cons
  • not that smudgeproof
Yep, I think that is the only con to this product, and I don't really mind that.

Rate : 5/5
Although it is not that smudgeproof, I still really love this product.

Will I repurchase?
Of course I will if I have the chance to. I would really love to try other colours as well. They all look very pretty!

Thanks for reading this. Hope you enjoy this post and see you guys in future reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment