Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Review: Peripera Peri's Ink Velvet no 6 Celeb Deep Rose

Hi guys! Today I have a lip tint review from Peripera. Peripera has always been famous for their lip tints. They first launched the Peri's Ink lip tint, which is famous for its crazy lasting power.
So this time, they release the velvet version, with more MLBB (My Lips But Better) colours. I personally really like these types of colours. I picked one up for about IDR 95,000 and the original price is KRW 9,000.

Here are the colour selection of the velvet line.


Here is what the packaging looks like. It came with cute hard paper packaging. I believe every shade has their own shade on the package itself and I find it really cute.


Unfortunately, there are only a few English lines and it may bother people who don't read or understand Korean. For me, I am only able to read Korean characters, but often times I don't understand the meaning of the words.


I also really like the of the packaging. The packaging looks like an ink tube, with a dropper-like cap, although I can't squeeze the dropper thing.
The packaging itself is sturdy, with the twist cap and non-leaking tube, I can always throw it in my purse without worrying about it spilling everywhere.

Swatches


This is how the shade looks like. It is a pretty rosy pink. I personally don't have a colour in this particular stage, and it is surely an MLBB shade for my skin tone.


This is the swatch on my lips. I was looking for a pink lip tint, because I tend to have orange tones lip tints and lipsticks. I am usually thrown off by bright neon lip colours that Koreans like to use on their lips. I think this pink shade is a good start for me.

As for the formula, it isn't liquidy at all like how lip tints usually feel. I would say it seems more like liquid lipsticks than lip tints.

The lasting power is still really great, although I don't own the Peri's Ink original version. It feels like lipstick and transfers a bit, but not crazily like a regular lip stick does. It lasted me really long and it is still there until I removed it. After a few hours, it doesn't feel like anything but it still doesn't dry out the lips.

So, here are the pros and cons of the product.

Pros
  • cute but sturdy packaging
  • pretty colour
  • great lasting power
Cons
  • anyone who doesn't like the stickiness of a lipstick may not like it as much
Rate: 5/5
I personally really like this product, despite the misinterpretation of the lipstick-like lip tint. But, I overlooked that because the overall product is really nice.

Will I repurchase?
Maybe. I would like to try some other colours as well but I don't think I will do that in a near time.


I hope you guys find this review helpful. What are your thoughts about this product? Feel free to discuss it with me on the comment section down below!

See you guys on future posts!

































No comments:

Post a Comment