Monday, July 4, 2016

Review: Innisfree Eco Fruit Tint no.2 Orange

Hi guys! Today, I have a lip tint review. It is the Innisfree Eco Fruit Tint in number two Orange.


I've owned this for around 2 years now and I have still not used it all up. As you can see, the innisfree label is wearing off. It has a cute orange picture on the top of the lid which indicates the shade of the tint.


Here is the swatch of the product on my hand. The shade is a really pretty red-orange and it smells like orange juice. Seriously, the smell is really good and I remember when I first got it I couldn't stop smelling the product.

It comes with a sponge applicator and the product itself is watery.


Here is the product on my lips. It gives a really natural tint on the lips and suits my skin tone really well. I have tried this product on some of my friends and they didn't look that good. However, I really like this on my lips.

It didn't dry out my lips like the Eco Flower Tint did and overall, it is the least drying tint that I have tried on my lips. It lasted pretty well on my lips, for about 4 hours.

Upon application, it does left your lips really watery, but you can wipe it off with tissue paper if it disturbs you. Minutes later, your lips will feel like your natural lips and it feels like you don't have anything on the lips.

Oh, and I got this for IDR 52.000 from an online shop and it retails for KRW 4,000. For this amount of product, I see myself running out of this product 5 years later.

So, here are the pros and cons of the product.

Pros
  • extremely affordable
  • gives a natural finish
  • doesn't feel like anything
  • smells like orange juice (soo good!!)
  • doesn't dry out your lips
  • long lasting
Cons
  • I don't have anything bad to say about this product
Rate: 5/5
I really love this product and it is my holy grail lip tint of all time!

Will I repurchase?
Of course! I will immediately once I run out of this product.

Hope you find this review helpful! Leave a comment down below about what you think about this product and I will see you guys in my future reviews!

bonus: my full face selfie wearing this lip tint

No comments:

Post a Comment