Monday, February 29, 2016

Review : Wardah Longlasting Lipstick no 1 Fabulous Peach

Hi guys! Today I have a local product review. It is from the brand Wardah, which many Indonesians must know of.

Halo semuanya! Hari ini aku akan review produk lokal. Ini merupakan brand Wardah, yang orang Indonesia pasti sudah tau.


Ingredients list

Packaging


This is the visual look of the product. The packaging is slim and simple. The colour is also very pretty looking from the bullet. I got this product for about IDR 35.000 because it was on sale. The original price was IDR 45.000 on the website. It was really a good deal.

This shade is a coral pink that has a matte finish. The more I look at the colour, the more I like this colour.

One thing though, I've read a few reviews about this product and some of them said that the lipstick broke on them. Fortunately, I haven't experienced it and I will be careful when applying this lipstick.

Ini adalah produknya secara langsung. Pengemasannya ramping dan simpel. Warna lipsticknya juga sangat cantik. Aku beli produk ini kira-kira Rp.35.000,- karena lagi diskon. Harga aslinya Rp.45.000,- tertulis di website Wardah.

Warna yang kupilih adalah warna pink koral yang mempunyai hasil dof. Lebih banyak aku lihat warnanya, lebih suka aku sama warnanya.

Satu hal, aku sudah baca beberapa review tentang produk ini dan beberapa dari review itu mengatakan bahwa lipsticknya patah. Untungnya, aku belum mengalami hal itu dan aku pasti akan menjadi lebih hati-hati ketika memakai produk ini.

Swatch



The picture above is the swatch of the product on the back of my hand. It has a matte finish and it is pigmented for a lipstick that is this cheap. I was happy that it came out pigmented.

Gambar di atas adalah contoh produknya di belakang tanganku. Lipsticknya punya hasil yang dof dan ini lumayan pigmented untuk lipstick yang harganya semurah ini. Aku sangat senang lipsticknya pigmented.



This is the swatch of the product on my lips. As you can see, my upper lip is quite dark and this lipstick covered it. Also, this product stayed on for hours, even when drinking or eating, although it was not as pigmented as when I first applied it. It stayed on very well on my lips.

Ini adalah swatch dari produknya di bibirku. Seperti yang kalian bisa lihat, bibir atasku agak gelap dan lipsticknya bisa menutupinya. Dan juga, produk ini bertahan berjam-jam, walaupun kamu makan atau minum, walaupun tidak senyala waktu aku pertama kali memakainya. Lipsticknya bertahan dengan bagus di bibirku.


Alright, so I will summarize the pros and cons of this product.

Pros
  • packaging is simple and sturdy
  • very pigmented
  • very cheap (IDR 45.000)
  • the colour is very pretty
Cons
  • I hope they can release more vibrant and 'brave' colours, because I saw all of the shades before buying this, and there was not any shade that was, like, say, a vibrant purple or a deep berry colour
Rate : 5/5
I really like this product!

Will I repurchase? Of course! I would like to try other shades as well as other lipstick lines from Wardah.

Hope this review helps! See you guys in future posts!


UPDATE
For better view of this product, I retook the swatch photo on my lips. Thanks again for visiting my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment