Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Review: Innisfree Eco Flower Tint in Rose

Hi guys! I'm back for another review, and this time is from a Korean brand Innisfree. The name of the product is Innisfree Eco Flower Tint and I got mine in the shade Rose.

Here is the swatch product from google.
When I saw these lip tints, I immediately fell in love with Rose. I thought that it would really match my skin tone and the colour looks unique to me.

Packaging

the packaging of the product




The packaging is really simple. I really like the straight-to-the-point packaging. It has a douplet applicator, which is tipical for a lip tint.

Swatch

To be really really honest, the first thing that I saw upon swatching the product was, the glitter! I was so disappointed with the glitters that they put because I personally dislike lip products with glitter. I hope you can see the glitters from the swatch.
Next thing I noticed was the colour, it was really unique and beautiful and I really like the colour despite the glitters.


The application wasn't hard at all. The douplet applicator dispenses enough amount of product. I just applied it all over my lips and blended it further with my finger.
The lip tint dries right after I blended it in with my finger. My lips weren't chapped most of the time but this lip tint quite dried up my lips.
And fortunately, the glitters from the lip tint didn't show up.

As you can see, my lips look tinted naturally and because my upper lips is quite dark, I am quite picky with the colour of lip tints that I use, but this one really gives natural colour to my lips. I feel like I made a good decision with the colour selection. Yippie!
Also, strangely, it tastes sweet! I have never tasted anything like this from a lip tint.

For the lasting power, it lasts a few hours from drinking and eating. I didn't notice that much fading while I applied it.

So, here are the pros and cons of the product

Pros

  • pretty colour! I really like how it turned out on my lips
  • gives a natural tint on my lips
  • has a sweet taste (which is weird but I'm fine with that)
  • long lasting
  • simple packaging

Cons

  • there are glitters in this product, so you better watch out for this if you don't like glitters (but it doesn't show up on my lips though)
  • dries up your lips
Rate: 4/5
Minus one point because of the two cons.

Will I repurchase?
I don't think so. I would like to try out their other lip tints.

I hope this review helps! Thank you for reading and I will see you guys in my future reviews!

























No comments:

Post a Comment