Thursday, July 28, 2016

Review: Etude House Drawing Eyebrow AD NEW no.04 Dark Grey

Hi guys! Today I have an Etude House product review. I'm going to be reviewing the Etude House Drawing Eyebrow in number 4 Dark Grey.

They came out with longer version of the older one, now you get 30% more product than the previous one. They also added a shade for people with blonde hair.

I got this for IDR 36.000 and had previously purchased the older version for IDR 26.000.

source:google

Here is what the packaging looks like.

I believe they only add more product but the formula is still the same, so is the packaging.


Unfortunately, I don't have the older version. But that's how much you get from this product.
The product is dual-ended. One end is the product itself and the other end is the spoolie, which is really convenient, because you don't have you bring another spoolie when travelling and spoolie creates a much more natural look than without using.


For a small info, the lid broke off while I was swatching the product on the back of my hand. Maybe it's my fault for exposing too much of the lid. So, you'd better watch out for this.

I chose this shade because it is a simple black grey for people with black hair like me. It doesn't look too harsh on your brows and it looks really natural.

This product is also not overly-pigmented, which I like, because you don't want to look like you draw on your eyebrows for a more natural look.


And this is the waterproof test of the product. As you guys can see, it is waterproof but some of the product smeared as I rubbed it hard. It's not that of a big deal, though.


Above is the product on my brows. I apologize for the ugly swatch. I have never actually 'draw' on my eyebrows like that, especially because I don't tidy my brow hair. All this time I only 'fill in' my brows, not 'draw' on them.

This eyebrow pencil is a bit hard, but it is still easy to use and you can easily rub off a mistake. The spoolie makes it a lot easier to soften the harsh edges.

As you can see, the colour really looks natural and it matches my brow hair really well. I have worn this for over 8 hours and it stayed on pretty well.

So, here are the pros and cons of this product.

Pros
  • really affordable (IDR 36.000)
  • nice and simple packaging
  • you get a spoolie
  • travel-friendly
  • waterproof
Cons
  • I don't have any
Rate: 5/5
I really love this product and I have been using this ever since I got into makeup (about 2 years ago).

Will I repurchase? Of course! For its price and quality, I really recommend this for beginners.


Thank you for reading this post. Hope it helped! Please share your thoughts about this product in the comment section down below.

See you guys in future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment