Saturday, August 13, 2016

Swatches: Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette

Hi guys! Today I have a swatch/mini review of the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette. I got this as a birthday gift and I was really excited when I first got it.
Here is what the palette looks like.


Unfortunately, it didn't come with a mirror. So, you'll need a separate mirror to apply the eyeshadow on.
Otherwise, the packaging is really nice because it feels sturdy and has a click sound upon opening and closing. So, it won't be shattered into pieces when brought for travelling.


I have to say that the colour is really pretty. On the left side is more for the wearable daily day uses and on the right side is wearable too but the colours aren't the colours that I would like to wear everyday.


Here is the swatches of the eyeshadows. I will describe each shadows one by one.

(ordered from top to bottom)

Browbone #1: This is a really pretty yellow glittery champagne shade. It looks really nice on the inner corners too.

Eyelid #1:The next colour is also really pretty and soft. It is a pink glittery shade. The texture is probably the smoothest out of all.

Crease #1:This next colour is a really pretty every day colour. I can always just apply this with a crease brush and apply eyeliner on. It is a glittery warm brown, almost metallic shade.

Definer #4: This deep glittery warm brown colour is the most difficult shadow to apply. It has the roughest texture out of all 8. It still blends well, though.

Browbone #2: This is a greyish champagne shade and it pairs really well with green shadows.

Eyelid #2: This is a light green shade. I haven't used the right side at all but it looks really nice.

Crease #2: This also has a rough texture. It has a deep green colour and it is the most glittery shade out of all.

Definer #2: I have to say, this colour is the uniquest shade. It looks like a metallic grey shade, but with purple base. It is a really pretty colour.


Overall, if you would like to find a matte palette, don't go for this one because all of the shades are glittery. However, this palette has a really nicely pigmented shadows, especially for daily use. It doesn't crease on my eyes as well.

Here are the pros and cons of the product.

Pros
  • pigmented eyeshadows
  • long-lasting
  • beautiful colors
  • affordable ($4.99 on the Wet n Wild website)
Cons
  • the shades are all glittery (for those of you who doesn't like glitters)
Rate: 5/5
I really love this eyeshadow palette! The quality is really nice, compared to the affordable price.

Will I repurchase?
I don't think so. I would like to try other eyeshadow palettes as well.

Hope this review and swatches helped! Comment down below about what you think about this palette. I'll see you guys in future reviews!


No comments:

Post a Comment